Welcome to my little corner! I am so thrilled you are here and hope to see you back. This blogsite is loaded with visual stimulation, new products, ideas and crazy stuff that runs across my mind. Also included will be many grammer mistakes and misspellings I am sure.

My name is Brandy. I will be your guide. I am also a people watcher, day dreamer, artist, flexitarian, guerilla artist, Sweet Potato Queen, music lover, member of the Metal Pounders Union, and photographer.

I absolutely love my job and the opportunities I have to meet the people that I do.

The Power of Passion Tour



Late last night I had the pleasure of attending The Power of Passion Tour hosted by Sandy Puc. Last year I had tickets to her Family Tour and badly injured my shoulder a few weeks before then and ended up giving my ticket to another photographer because I was unable to travel, let alone lift my arm.

So I was fired up about last night. It was like walking into a rock concert. Sandy always speaks with such "passion" about her love for photography and connecting with others. Jerry Ghionis is a show all in himself. Between the laughter, funny Australian nicknames for things we have and his raw talent, it was simply amazing!

I proudly walked away with new knowledge of how to create moments and not to let the families we are photographing at weddings lose what is really important that day. Stress sets in a weddings and everyone is exhausted when it is over and they wonder what really happened. Jerry taught me to help my clients embrace the day and take it for what it is. A truly remarkable day that should always be remembered.

He taught me how to challenge myself. To slow down and really take my time to capture that look. The look that I want my clients to have.

Everyone is a photographer now. Simply that. Everyone has a camera, everyone has a camera phone, everyone. I am not just a photographer I am me. I want to show myself in my photography. Not just in weddings but in every portrait session I am involved with. I will set myself apart from everyone else by being me and not just a photographer. I will deliver the wow wedding images that everyone will want.

I cant wait to show you the new me. Thank you Jerry and Sandy. You two are truly amazing. Thank you for helping The Wedding Divas become who we are. We are committed to making this change. I cant wait to see you on the next tour.

I will defiantly Keep Rockin!


*The Wedding Divas is a sister company of brandy kemp Photography and Stephani Foster Photography. A tag team set of photographers to conquer a wedding with a new look, passion and fun experience you will always remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment