Welcome to my little corner! I am so thrilled you are here and hope to see you back. This blogsite is loaded with visual stimulation, new products, ideas and crazy stuff that runs across my mind. Also included will be many grammer mistakes and misspellings I am sure.

My name is Brandy. I will be your guide. I am also a people watcher, day dreamer, artist, flexitarian, guerilla artist, Sweet Potato Queen, music lover, member of the Metal Pounders Union, and photographer.

I absolutely love my job and the opportunities I have to meet the people that I do.

Nate Dogg

Read this morning that Nate Dogg had passed away at the early age of 41. It is so sad to hear that an icon in my era has passed.

Nate Dogg was a four-time Grammy nominee and a major participant in the West Coast G-Funk sound, contributing memorable and chart-topping hooks to hits spanning the past two decades, starting with his heavy featuring on Dr. Dre's The Chronic. He went on to add his smooth, laid-back sound to Warren G's "Regulate," Dre and Snoop Dogg's "The Next Episode," Ludacris' "Area Codes" and Eminem's "Shake That." His most recent solo album, Nate Dogg, was released in 2008.



RIP Nate Dogg, you are a true legend in hip hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment