Welcome to my little corner! I am so thrilled you are here and hope to see you back. This blogsite is loaded with visual stimulation, new products, ideas and crazy stuff that runs across my mind. Also included will be many grammer mistakes and misspellings I am sure.

My name is Brandy. I will be your guide. I am also a people watcher, day dreamer, artist, flexitarian, guerilla artist, Sweet Potato Queen, music lover, member of the Metal Pounders Union, and photographer.

I absolutely love my job and the opportunities I have to meet the people that I do.

Disco Duck

I got my first record player at a very young age from my Grandpa. He use to go to these sales on Saturday nights and bring back tons of things. For some reason he got in his head that Mom collected salt and pepper shakers...she has tons of them.

My mom and Aunt Betty gave me all of their old records to listen to on my new record player. I kept them all in a Turner ice cream bucket. I listed to everything from "The Beat Goes On" to "Montego Bay". My sisters and I even made up dances to "Stanga" (we use to call is Stand Up so that is what we would do through out the whole song) and "Jimmy Mack".

To this day I still listen to the oldies all the time in the truck and every once in a while "Build Me Up Buttercup" will come on or another song I know and I am able to sing every word still to this day.

This morning I flashed back to our old house in Bolivar when this one came on the air. I caught myself dancing, singing, flapping my arms and making funny noises with my mouth all while driving down the road.

You may thank me for the jam




Keep Quakin (Rockin)

No comments:

Post a Comment