Welcome to my little corner! I am so thrilled you are here and hope to see you back. This blogsite is loaded with visual stimulation, new products, ideas and crazy stuff that runs across my mind. Also included will be many grammer mistakes and misspellings I am sure.

My name is Brandy. I will be your guide. I am also a people watcher, day dreamer, artist, flexitarian, guerilla artist, Sweet Potato Queen, music lover, member of the Metal Pounders Union, and photographer.

I absolutely love my job and the opportunities I have to meet the people that I do.

bkP Studio Wish List

Still dreaming big about my rockin bkP studio...I keep saying I am going to write down things I want. I cant write worth a crap so I thought I would keep up with them this way. Someone once told me if you don't share your dreams they may never come true. Here is a starter list

1. A changing table-Right now the moms either lay the baby on their lap or on the backdrop...I clean everything btw...don't want germs to spread

2. A place to change clothes-Right now I have my Fauxto Booth backdrop hanging up so it doesn't get wrinkles in it. The girls slip behind there and change. Before I would step outside the door and either freeze my hiney off or burn up.

3. A separate viewing room-Right now I have a 42' big screen on the wall and I have to steal the dining room chairs. They make this awful noise on the concrete floor and they are not very comfortable unless you have a big meal in front of you at the table.

4. Ceiling mounted lights-Right now I have an off camera speedlight (wireless) and an Alien Bee. Wish I had a hair light too.

5. A bathroom-I dont know why we didnt think about this when we built the studio and no need for explanation I am sure!

6. A long mirrored hallway-Obviously dont have this but wouldnt it be cool?

7. A room that is large enough to pull a car in. I want it painted white from ceiling to floor. And I can pretend like I am in a Quiet Riot video.

8. A light screen like this! Oh yeah and the microphone too!



ok enough dreaming back to work...I am sure I will resume this list soon. Until then

Keep Rockin

No comments:

Post a Comment