Welcome to my little corner! I am so thrilled you are here and hope to see you back. This blogsite is loaded with visual stimulation, new products, ideas and crazy stuff that runs across my mind. Also included will be many grammer mistakes and misspellings I am sure.

My name is Brandy. I will be your guide. I am also a people watcher, day dreamer, artist, flexitarian, guerilla artist, Sweet Potato Queen, music lover, member of the Metal Pounders Union, and photographer.

I absolutely love my job and the opportunities I have to meet the people that I do.

The Old Rag Top

I heard a story the other day a friend told me....She is going to kill me for sharing but it has an awesome story behind it to me. So I wont tell who it was...you know who you are!

We were on the phone when a loud buzzer came across the phone and of course I had to ask, "Where are you?" She started laughing and said she was at the car wash. She went on to tell me how nervous they make her and how she once drove a Jeep Wrangler through one (it had a rag top mind you). Of course I am beside myself laughing imagining water running in the sides and the big blowers at the end caving in the top.

She said she knew when she drove up it was a mistake but didn't want to ask anyone behind her to back up and let her out so she went through it anyway and came out with a scary experience and a great laugh for me.

Anyway her story reminded me of how we all get into scary or bad situations but we just dont want to tell someone no or back up so we can get out of the way. Instead we go through the experience without inconviencing someone and doing minor damages to ourselves.

Sometimes we have to stand up and get out of the way. In one way or another, I learn this lesson every other day it seems like. If you see danger ahead or a rag top caving in your future get out of way. This is probably when you need to drive away.

Here is a song not about rag tops but how you need to be in the driver's seat.



You may thank me for the jam...Until then

Keep Rockin

No comments:

Post a Comment