Welcome to my little corner! I am so thrilled you are here and hope to see you back. This blogsite is loaded with visual stimulation, new products, ideas and crazy stuff that runs across my mind. Also included will be many grammer mistakes and misspellings I am sure.

My name is Brandy. I will be your guide. I am also a people watcher, day dreamer, artist, flexitarian, guerilla artist, Sweet Potato Queen, music lover, member of the Metal Pounders Union, and photographer.

I absolutely love my job and the opportunities I have to meet the people that I do.

Letters to Santa

Its that time of the year....I want, I want, I want. Cam wrote her letter to Santa early. A couple of days later she wanted me to get it out of the mailbox because she wanted to add more to it. When I told her the mailman picked it up she said, "We are gonna have to write another one!"

While cleaning the other day I found a letter my oldest wrote to Santa when she was about 6 or 7. She stopped believing not long after this because she had heard it at school. Here it is typos and all.

Dear Santa,

My name is Rachel and I want to tell you I have been a god big gril. This is want for Christmas. I want a big stuff animal with some clothes that I want it to stand on its hands and feet like this and I want the animal to be a dog.

Yes bring me these things. And I want a shirt that says Rachel is the prettyest gril on earth and one more thing is rwedolf real or not write me a note on the back of the paper please write no or yes and circle. And you can bring me anything you want to bring me.

I love the excitement the kids have at this age. Make it special for them because it wont be long before they stop believing.

Enjoy a little Chuck



Merry Christmas from Corey, Brandy, Rachel and Cam.

Keep Rockin er...uh ...Runnin Rudolph

No comments:

Post a Comment